• Fixed size and position problem when the window is resized in Import Room and then a movie is selected in Edit Room. • Ability to encode CineForm 422 at HD resolution (1920x1080) in other applications such as FCP or iMovie. • Options to export 3D clips in side-by-side for Youtube, using the current display mode or as a 2D clip. • Automatically tag Youtube 3D clips for automatic recognition upon upload.
188.8.131.52 (6 May 2011)
• Fixed quarter resolution decode bug that would display blue/white/magenta pixels over dark parts of the image. • Disabled quarter resolution when the stereo mode is side-by-side, stacked or fields. • Fixed crash when advanced settings used and multiple clips selected in import bin. • Fixed bug that would zero the displayed width of the conversion when the file name was changed after a clip was added to the conversion queue and lock changes to prevent any conversion details being changed after the conversion has started. • Studio will now support the use of two full screen monitors at once. • Studio will now Ignore MP4 files that are not recognized by QuickTime. • Fixed bug that would start playing the second display in the edit room when the application was in the import room and the timeline was moved. • Fixed issue with letterbox in anaglyph mode displaying incorrectly on the second monitor. • Added support for pre-formatted 3D as created from other sources (FCP, iMovie). • Added support for MP4 sources with mp4v encoded video. • Minor UI and codec updates.
184.108.40.206 (13 May 2011)
• Fixed memory leaks in long conversions on multi-core machines. • Enhanced logic for auto vertical alignment to ignore blank frames returned from H264 decode.
220.127.116.11 (17 May 2011)
• Added application to fix Adobe configuration files.
18.104.22.168 (7 June 2011)
• Enhanced file opening logic and update search logic. • Studio will now create missing folder on export. • Player now gets correct frame rate when playing iMove created CineForm files. • Fixed encode to insert pre-formatted 3D flag when exporting from iMovie. • Changed the QuickTime read logic to support mp4v encoded MP4 files. • Fixed display in Edit Room if the window is resized in the Import Room and no clip is selected in Edit Room. • Disabled quarter resolution decode in selection menu for TV friendly playback modes. • Fixed crash when advanced settings are used on multiple clips selected in import queue. • Fixed problem where 'apply to all' in advanced settings was ignored on a multiple add to import queue. • Disabled parameter change if the clip is currently being converted. • Studio will now correctly load stereo view mode when application is launched. • Fixed image width in the work queue being zeroed on change of parameters. • Enhanced file import logic to handle odd folder names and folders with mixed jpeg and mp4 files. • Improved version checking feature logic to check for newer builds only. • Patch memory leaks; Ignore blank frames in stereo match. • Studio will now create destination directory on launch and at conversion if it has been removed. • Minor UI and codec updates.
22.214.171.124 (16 June 2011)
• Rebranding of GoPro Cineform HD codec • Added support in the codec libraries for encoding to HD 422 with the GoPro free license. • Fixed issue with timecode calculation for subclips • Fixed issue with reference movie export of CineForm content • Minor UI and codec updates; SDK compatibility
126.96.36.199 (August 2011)
• Mac OS 10.7.1 Lion is now supported • RT Enabler now included for enhanced Final Cut Pro functionality • Improved logic for default file naming • Separate adjustments for Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical • Fixed issue with missing audio in exports • Improved functionality for JPEG sequence conversions with in/out points • Fixed issue with advanced settings lockout from Conversion List • Reset All now includes Swap Eyes, Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical adjustments • Fixed crash when clear all is pressed with multiple clips selected • Placed limits on conversion queue (simultaneous conversions) to avoid system overload • Disabled in/out selection when multiple clips are selected • Disabled in/out selection on clip conversion in progress • Fixed issue where empty '~' folder was created on Macintosh HD • Improved quality for upscaled conversions • Minor codec and UI updates
188.8.131.52 (11 November 2011)
• Added Support for popular .mov/.mp4 video formats (including Canon DSLR's) • Added Save/Load .gcs project files • Added SEI packets (YouTube uploads will recognize 3D without manual tags) • Enhanced Fullscreen Mode in Edit Room • Added Pick White Balance • Added Framing- Rotation • Added Framing- H. Zoom • Added Framing- H. Dynamic • All Edit Room adjustments are now keyframeable • Added Copy/Paste settings in Edit Room • Added Undo/Redo for Edit Room adjustments • Added rollover to reveal truncated file names feature in Conversion Queue • Install location changed to GoPro folder instead of CineForm; Add Tools, Documentation folders • Added Uninstaller to GoPro folder • Added Studio stats to 'Check Version' window in CodecStatus • Added anaglyph as standard Export option • Added option to hide CodecStatusMode icon (in System Prefs/CineForm) • License Panel shows Free GoPro License (instead of error) • 3D convergence controls- adjustment sensitivity changed • Fixed crash when exporting from Edit Room • Fixed issue where keyframes were being ignored on exports • Fixed reset all keyframes (was not functioning) • Added warning message for attempting to open conversions with permissions issues • Improved logic to remember in/out's between Import & Edit Rooms • Cleanup old files left by installer** • Fixed issue with exports that replace old files with same name • Vertical 3D convergence disabled for 2D clips • Improved functionality for JPEG sequence conversions with in/out points • Fixed issue with destination folder not reflecting clip destination when multi-clips are selected • Fixed SD pixel aspect ratio mismatch (Win/Mac) • Fixed rotation on 4:3 source image error • Minor codec and UI updates
184.108.40.206 (18 November 2011)
• Fixed issue with failed JPEG imports
220.127.116.11 (6 March 2012)
• Quicktime fix for After Effects exports • Skew added in 3D Convergence controls in Edit Room • New Preferences options • Fixed issue with long exports to side-by-side • Improved JPEG sequence import handling and performance • Fixed UI issues with Fullscreen mode • Fixed issues with 960-48 Hero2 source conversions • Fixed issue with JPEG sequence conversions to 120p • Fixed issue with 3D Convergence controls Enable/Disable • Minor codec and UI updates • No longer necessary to restart after installation
18.104.22.168 (4 June 2012)
• Device Window for updating firmware and configuring GoPro HD HERO2 cameras and accessories (such as WiFi BacPac and WiFi Remote) • Presets in Edit Room* • Sharpness slider in Edit Room • Split-screen slider in Edit Room • Vignette sliders in Edit Room • Video to Time-lapse in Advanced Settings • Added support for JPEG sequences from DSLR source • Fixed issue with 8-bit RGB 4:4:4 renders in FCP • Installer issues addressed to quit app before installation and remove CineFormX license folder • Fixed crash associated with moving main application window onto secondary display • Fixed issue with swap eyes causing vertical convergence problems • Enhanced playback functionality in Studio and other third party applications • Panasonic AG3D-A1 source updates: enhanced conversions, fixed licensing issue in FirstLight, and added deinterlace option in Studio
*includes support for Protune GoPro source, pending HD HERO2 firmware release for Protune
22.214.171.124 (9 June 2012)
• Enhanced Firmware Updater Feature and Device Window
126.96.36.199 (5 October 2012)
• New Welcome Screen with Import, Edit and Devices quick start buttons