posted this on October 18, 2011 05:13 PM
1. Skip Ahead/Back in 3D Manual Import Window non-functional
2. Auto Pair button in 3D Manual Import Window does not pair a 3D Time-lapse
3. When an In Point is set in Import bin and added to Conversion List, the Source Temporal Control (play head) does not reflect the correct frame in the player window.
4. All .mov sources are not supported in Windows 8
5. Hero HD and Hero 2 3D Files not automatically pairing on inport.
1. Certain unsupported fonts (bitmap) can cause the video behind the font turn to black.
2. Backdrop Property for Titles in Source Bin does not reset in Player Window When dropped to Storyboard.
3. Sliders do not dynamically update to keyframed positions during playback of Storyboard Clips.
4. Edit Room: Export: Archive (GoPro Cineform) settings: File size estimation can be dramatically larger than resulting file.
5. Titles that contain an Underscore “_” character disallows moving title object when dropped on storyboard.
6. Step forward button can sometimes skip frames.
7. Pressing the 2x speed multiplier button in video controls pallet, peeks to 8000%, but reverts to 4000% speed upon playback.
8. White balance picker does not work on the last frame of a clip.
9. While Grid is enabled, the alpha is disabled on other tools.
1. Long exports (Over 4GB) result in unplayable .mp4 files.
2. Spanned Recordings have an Audio glitch after conversion.
1. Uninstaller leaves directories behind
2. With Avid launched, importing a file into the Import Room causes an import failure.
3. Studio H.264 Exports not compatible with instagram video due to audio format incompatibility.
Resolved: Version 2.0.1
4. Windows XP: Uninstalling program does not kill GoProCineFormStatusViewer.exe
Support Software by Zendesk