Attempting to activate your Mac-based CineForm software is resulting in the following error message in the license panel:
Type: License error
-12: Invalid Activation Code
Here's what you need to do:
Follow the usual activation steps found here:
If pressing the 'Activate' button results in the mouse cursor becoming a spinning beach ball, you may have a permissions issue. If that happens, here's what you should do:
1) Close the license panel.
2) Navigate to: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Cineform
3) Get info on the folder (command + i)
4) Open Sharing & Permissions
5) Set 'everyone' to 'Read & Write'
6) Relaunch the license panel and try activating again.