Convert your 23.976 fps CineForm files to 29.97 by using the following steps in Adobe After Effects:
1) Import all 24p source files into AE
2) Select them all and drag them to the Comp button (3rd button on the bottom of the Project panel)
3) Select "Multiple Compositions" from the resulting dialog, and check the "Add to Render Que" boxIn the render que, select "Render Setting"
4) Set Field Render to "Upper Field First" and the 3:2 Pulldown below that to WWSSW (the bottom choice)
5) You can use the template option to create a preset, and apply these settings to every comp in the que
6) Render each item to a new Cineform 29.97i file at your desired settings